Founded 25 years ago,Visiting Physicians Association (VPA) is the nation’s leader in house call medicine. We specialize in caring for patients with complex health issues.
With our advanced medical technology, we are able to provide comprehensive care for every patient all within the comfort and privacy of their home. Our model ensures that patients medical needs are addressed in a timely manner.
We prioritize and are committed to best practices and high quality outcomes for our patients.
VPA is part of U.S. Medical Management (USMM). USMM is a family of companies that provides home-based medical services for elderly and other adult patients with complex health issues.
- Expertise in geriatric care
- Experience with Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) and value-based healthcare initiatives
- Experience with clinically integrated networks, population health management, and value-based initiatives
- Fully implemented compliance, quality management and infection control programs
- Patient specific proprietary clinical protocol software for chronic care management
- Established in 1993
- Largest physician house call practice in the U.S.
- Over 200 full time Primary Care Providers (Physicians, NP's, PA's)
- Physician-led model with 70 % Physician Providers
- Serve over 50,000 unique patients annually
- Leader in government shared savings programs
- Robust technology infrastructure
- State of the art laboratory, mobile x-ray, ultrasound in the home
- Member of the American Academy of Home Care Medicine (AAHCM)