Visiting Physicians Association (VPA) Palliative Care provides specialized care for people with serious or chronic illnesses.
We focus on providing relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness with the goal of improving quality of life.
VPA Palliative Care increases patient and family satisfaction, improves quality, and helps keep patients stable while avoiding unnecessary hospitalization.
VPA Palliative Care brings the following support services to patients and their caregivers:
- Patient focused interdisciplinary care planning
- Coordination of care with member’s primary care provider
- Complex pain and symptom management
- Complex medical decision making
- Counseling and support for members and their family
- Advance care planning
- Interdisciplinary team conferencing