VPA’s Value to Patients and to the Health System
Patient satisfaction is measured monthly utilizing Press Ganey surveys for targeted improvement efforts to enhance the customer experience.
Cost of Care
A proven care model focused on coordination and connectivity significantly reducing ED visits, hospitalizations and readmissions.
Identify gaps in care through real time population surveillance resulting in enhanced HEDIS and Stars measure performance.
Our Patient Population:
- Averages 5 or more co-morbidities
- Averages 5 or more high risk prescribed medications
- More than 50% of the population served are dually eligible
- More than 26% of the current patient population has a CMS-HCC score of greater than 3
- The majority of the population fits Medicare’s definition of seriously ill as well meets the institutional level of care, and living in the community
- The typical new patient shows a pattern of frequent unplanned hospitalizations and fragmented care given their complex disease burden
Patient Management Benefits
- 24/7 access to provider
- Physician lead interdisciplinary care planning
- Improves the quality of life for the patient and their caregiver
- Significant track record of cost-saving care model that coordinates patient care and prevents unnecessary ED/hospitalization and services overutilization
- Nurse Navigators support complex patients including those with behavioral health, SDoH, Advanced Care Planning/Palliative Care/Hospice coordination, and follow up during hospitalization and after discharge
- Fully integrated HIPAA compliant telehealth platform that overcomes care barriers through virtual health options and customer preferences
Services Brought to the Home
- X-Ray and Ultrasound services completed in the home within hours of order placement
- Lab draw with results within 24 hours
- Care coordination between Home Health and DME services
- Nurse Navigators to address social determinants, high utilization patients, and support advance care planning.
Interested in more information or partnering with us?