We're Looking for Primary Care Physicians to Join Our Home Team!
Reaching out to those in need is more than a career; it’s a calling.
If you share our philosophy, come share our success and exceptional growth potential. We are looking for engaged, talented physicians to join our team.
Immediate physician opportunities in the following cities:
- Akron, OH
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Dayton, OH
- Flint, MI
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kalamazoo, MI
- Kansas City, MO
- Norfolk, VA
- Seattle, VA
- Tempe / Tucson, AZ
- Troy, MI
Compassionate care, bring it home.
If you are a physician in private practice or another traditional setting who would like to spend more time with your patients, take a closer look at Visiting Physicians Association (VPA). We are the leader in providing state-of-the-art, home-based primary care for the elderly and homebound. We have 41 offices in eleven states, treat 50,000 unique patients annually and are growing at a rapid pace. VPA requires physicians who truly share our passion for what we do.
- Our model, based on shared savings and keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital, is the future of healthcare.
- We offer the clinical challenge and gratification of caring for those with the greatest need.
- You’ll have more time to spend with patients and develop meaningful relationships,in an environment rooted in patient-centered care.
- You’ll receive excellent New Provider Orientation, including meeting our leadership, learning best practices and participating in a comprehensive training experience.
- We’ll ease you into the house-call model by slowly ramping up the patient load and provide ongoing support through educational meetings and weekly clinical community sessions.
VPA is pleased to provide a comprehensive benefits plan that takes care of the people who take such tremendous care of our patients. Features include: malpractice insurance, medical and prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, FSA, Basic Life/AD&D, optional and dependent life insurance, disability, 401(k) and 409(a), CME and PTO.