If you are looking for a long-term primary care provider or are in need of short-term physician services, Visiting Physicians Association (VPA) can help.
Our locally-based PCP's (Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants) care for elderly and other adult complex patients who are suffering from illness or a chronic condition in the safety, privacy and comfort of their home. We are able to ease the burden of those having difficulty getting out to the doctor, as well as helping their families and caregivers.
VPA's primary care model establishes close relationships with patients and a deep understanding of their social and clinical needs.
- Care management
- Care coordination for medically needed services
- Preventive care including health assessments, immunizations, and functional assessments
- Medication management and adherence strategies
- Telehealth visits
- 24/7 clinical support (including holidays)
- Reduction of emergency department use and hospitalization
- Post hospitalization discharge follow up
- Sick visits
Short Term (Episodic) Care
We offer short-term care options that give patients the physician care they need, when & how they need it.
- Hospital admission avoidance program
- Readmission reduction program
- Reduction of re-hospitalization for medication-related issues, co-morbidities, or other ambulatory sensitive conditions
- Enhanced patient access to reduce need for emergency department care
- Coordination with patient’s Primary Care Provider
- Patient Stabilization- enhanced path to recovery and health status improvement