VPA House Call Benefits to Patients, Families and Caregivers
Whether for long-term primary care or short-term needs, you will be cared for by an experienced, locally based Provider (Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant). In addition, we have a dedicated support staff that includes Patient Care Coordinators, Schedulers, Medical Assistants and Diagnostic Technicians.
VPA Providers are experts in treating the needs of the elderly and other adult patients with complex health issues. Our Provider's clinical skills are matched by their genuine compassion and concern for your care.
Our dedicated local care teams always put their patient's needs first with quality care, compassion and ease of service.
Our Care Commitment
- You will receive superior, personalized and confidential in-home health care.
- You will have peace of mind knowing you will be cared for by experienced Providers who specialize in house call medicine.
- You will take part in the decisions that affect your health and be treated with respect and dignity.
- You will experience the convenience of in-home care and service.
- Established in 1993
- Largest physician house call practice in the U.S.
- Over 200 full time Primary Care Providers (Physicians, NP's, PA's)
- Physician-led model
- Serve over 50,000 unique patients annually
- Leader in government shared savings programs
- Robust technology infrastructure
- State of the art laboratory, mobile x-ray, ultrasound in the home
- Member of the American Academy of Home Care Medicine (AAHCM)