Our patient portal will be temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance beginning at 7pm ET on 7/23/21.
VPA Diagnostics offers health care partners state-of-the-art diagnostic services to help providers and individuals better manage their health. With our mobile capabilites, we are able to bring services to indivduals who have difficulty getting out to receive the important care they need.
The VPA laboratory provides the highest quality testing that is available, adhering to the most stringent national standards.
- Accredited by The College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Fully licensed under the federal Department of Health and Human Services and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Full Range laboratory testing to help manage some of the most common disease states
- Self-administered lab screening kits for health plan members (LAB2U)
Detailed Service Overview
We perform testing to help manage some of the most common disease states including:
Urinary Tract Infections
Sexually Transmitted Infections
The VPA laboratory offers our LAB2U self-administered lab screening program for health plan member populations.
The LAB2U Program is designed to help close gaps in care and improve HEDIS® measures and CHAPS® scores. The results of these tests can help members stay healthy, manage their long-term chronic illness, improve their experience with the plan, reduce the cost of care, and in some cases improve revenue to the health plan.
- Convenient for member to complete, right in the comfort and privacy of their home
- Client specific outreach materials to enhance engagement
- Dedicated staff available for telephone support
- Escalation process in place to alert case management of abnormal results
- Result communication to plan, member, and PCP within 5 business days
Current Screening Kits Include:
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
Mobile In-Home X-Ray and Ultrasound
Advances in medical technology have allowed VPA Diagnostic Services to bring the latest state-of-the-art digital X-ray and Ultrasound technology directly to the patient’s home or facility setting.
- High quality mobile technology and services
- Convenient scheduling and appointment times
- Digital X-ray
- Vascular studies
- General studies
- Rapid results turnaround and communication
- Board certified Radiologists available 24/7
- Ability to serve facility settings as a stand alone service
VPA Diagnostic Services is the diagnostic testing division of Visiting Physicians Association®(VPA®).To learn more about our full suite of services, including in-home primary & palliative care, visit our website:
Interested in joining our talented team?
View our open positions and apply today!
Interested in more information or partnering with us?
Please complete this short form and a member of our team will contact you shortly.